Wednesday, January 11, 2017

New Etsy Shop!

Hey all!

I'm very happy to report that I've opened an Etsy shop called ThirdCreek to sell my goodies! It's been a long time coming for me to move beyond creating items for friends and family to a public venue, and I couldn't be more pleased.

While I hope to expand the shop in the future, for now I'm focusing on my handmade clutches and sunglasses cases. The bags range from $15-$21 and are designed to be versatile. They can be used as clutches, evening bags, cosmetic bags, jewelry pouches, sunglasses and glasses cases...pretty much anything for which you would need a modestly sized bag! My new studio space in the mudroom has been a blessing and I will be working away this month on creating new products for the shop. I hope you'll check it out and spread the word!

Hand stitching adds personalization to each bag.

Each bag features 3 contrasting patterned fabrics and all bags, except the sunglasses cases, have metal snap closures. 

Front and interior of Nala Clutch in "Petal"


Dress your bag down for running errands or meeting
up with friends. Featured: Saffi Clutch in "Coral"
Dress your bag up for a date or other special occasion.
Featured: Saffi Clutch in "Feather/Ikat"


Sunglasses cases with personality!
Featured: "Prism" and "Tribal" Sunny Cases
No neutrals? No problem!
Shown: "Prism" Sunny Case

No comments:

Post a Comment